[librecat-dev] Fwd: Re: Dancer::Plugin

Vitali Peil vitali.peil at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed May 25 15:03:48 CEST 2016

Hi Johann,

well, I think the plugins are ok. They are both used within
https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat and in production at Bielefeld.

But I must confess that I couldn't get my own advent calendar example
working... Maybe the advent text needs an update? Problems with version
of Elasticsearch or Catmandu? I have to check out...

Cheers,
Vitali