[librecat-dev] Database connection

Arash Samadi samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Tue May 31 11:59:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

well, the reason I asked for prefix, is because te databases have tables
with similar names like 'data'. If this is they are all the same, so no
need for prefix, but if they contain
different data, then it would be problematic to use only one database.
I give it a try and see what happens :)

Cheers,
A.