[librecat-dev] fixes and tests

Rolschewski, Johann Johann.Rolschewski at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Tue Sep 6 13:29:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

> i think the example of the use of combination of fixes and tests, would be
> enough if an example of a search and replace fix would be used:
>
> if marc_match('100a','AWrongSpelledName')
>          marc_set('100a','CorrectlySpelledName')
>     end

yes, you could use a fix like this:

do marc_each()
    if marc_match(100a,"OldName")
        marc_set(100a,"NewName")
    end
    if marc_match(245a,"OldTitle")
        marc_set(245a,"NewTitle")
    end
end

You can add some "log"-fixes <https://metacpan.org/pod/Catmandu::Fix::log> to generate some output, but it will not fit your requirements... I would recommend to write a script for this task using a more "low level" module like MARC::Record <https://metacpan.org/pod/MARC::Record>.

Regards,

Johann