[librecat-dev] MARC to MARC converter?

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Wed Sep 28 20:24:00 CEST 2016

Though I don't see any documentation on this, I've successfully and
extensively used Catmandu as a JSON to JSON converter in order to
post-process JSON objects. Looking at the respective MARC modules, it seems
that Catmandu would also handle MARC to MARC conversion. Is this not the
case? I've tried a few different approaches and only get an empty record in
the output stream.

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York
jason at minorscience.com
(347) 405-0826
minorscience (Skype)