[librecat-dev] MARC to MARC converter?

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Fri Sep 30 13:28:06 CEST 2016

Hi Jason

Catmandu::MARC has MARC to MARC conversion:

$ catmandu convert MARC to MARC < t/camel.mrc

Gives ISO marc as input and output. In between you can do fixes.

If there is a bug you can report it at

 https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu-MARC/issues

Cheers

Patrick