[librecat-dev] MARC conversion map sharing

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Tue Jul 4 10:36:22 CEST 2017

Hi Marc

Could you share some example code with us how these MIR templates could be to create MARC? It would be great to have a stash of recipes we could share in the various Perl (and non-Perl) projects how MARC in interpreted.

Btw are you in your new projects are you still using Perl tools ? Some of us will go to the first YAPC event this year.

Cheers

Patrick