[librecat-dev] MARC conversion map sharing

Marc Chantreux mc at unistra.fr
Sun Jul 2 18:23:36 CEST 2017

hello people,

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 03:18:34PM +0200, "Dan Michael O. Heggø" wrote:
> I wonder if someone would be willing to share their MARC conversion
> rules? I've started on a map myself and borrowed quite a bit from

i know it's not related to catmandu but i really liked the one i wrote
years ago for marc::mir. the idea was to make things entirely available
in a GUI so there is nothing but data.

https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/marc-mir-template/lib/MARC/MIR/Template.pod

it was a WIP back then and i left the library world just after
YAPC::europe (now i'm involved in the collaborative tools).

regards