[librecat-dev] state of catmandu docker images?

Vitali Peil vitali.peil at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Apr 26 16:11:10 CEST 2018

Hi Jakob,

I have to confess: it's me.

So I'll try to fix the issues tomorrow. Probably, life will be easier if
we move the docker sources from
https://github.com/LibreCat/docker-catmandu into the Catmandu repo. But
this has to be discussed with Nicolas.

Your commit to the repo just created a new version of the docker image.

I will let you know about the progress.

Vitali