[librecat-dev] state of catmandu docker images?

Jakob Voß jakob.voss at gbv.de
Mon Apr 30 16:10:48 CEST 2018

Hi,

based on the work of Vitali and Nicolas I've dug into Docker Hub and
come up with the following partial solution to be discussed:

https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu/pull/345

In my opinion the main docker image should be as slim as possible mainly
to be used as base image for applications that require Catmandu. A
tagged version should be released automatically at Docker hub for each
release of Catmandu at CPAN.

The base images would be referenced from other Dockerfiles like this:

FROM librecat/catmandu:1.09

Jakob