[librecat-dev] Catmandu::Fix removes paths from variables

Mayr-Duffner, Georg georg.mayr-duffner at wu.ac.at
Fri Jun 15 12:00:41 CEST 2018

Hello,

we are storing some csv files that we need in different contexts in a specific data folder and to access them from a fix file we define variables like this:

my $fixer = Catmandu::Fix->new(
    variables => { MARC2ISO => 'path/to/marc2iso.csv',
                 },
    fixes => [$fixfile],
);

In the fixfile, the csv file is called like this:

lookup("country", {{MARC2ISO}}, sep_char:'|')

However, we constantly get errors because catmandu can't find the file. It seems that the path is thrown away.

Could you please help us there?

Thank you!

Best regards
Georg

~~
Mag. Georg Mayr-Duffner
Universitätsbibliothek, Systembibliothekar
University Library, Systems Librarian

WU
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business
Gebäude LC
Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Wien

Tel: +43-1-31336-5738
Mobil: +43-676-8213-5738