[librecat-dev] LibreCat version 1.1.2 released
Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Thu Mar 1 15:13:15 CET 2018
Today LibreCat 1.1.2 was released: https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/releases/tag/1.1.2
We thank all submitters for patches, bug fixes and new features. Please find below a list of the main updates in the new version.
- Fixing managing research groups
- Fixing date validation rules
- Adding mailer to the default gearman jobs
- Fixing requesta copy service
- Fixing broken access level links
- Fixing file_date_updated index to find last edited files
- Save after editing records will return to the previous page
- Adding a REPL librecat command
- Improved handling of language in embed views
- Changed doi.org urls to https
Please check the https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/wiki/Upgrade-Master-Installation Wiki documentation for upgrade hints.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
More information about the librecat-dev