[librecat-dev] adding authors in publication import who do not exist in librecat users

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Thu Mar 8 07:45:05 CET 2018

Hi

External authors can be added but most at least have the fields full_name, first_name and last_name set to be visible in the web interface.

The id generator can be reset to any value using the command line tools. E.g

bin/librecat id get
bin/librecat id set 1

BR
Patrick