[librecat-dev] open access publications not recognized

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Wed Mar 14 12:53:09 CET 2018

Hello,

I have quite a lot of open access publications in the system but they do
not show up in the 'Open Access Publications' link. The difference
between my open access publications and the 1 open access publication
that currently exists in the demo application is that none of mine
actually have files stored in librecat, they are just links to the files
stored elsewhere. They would have a main file link such as:

main_file_link:
- open_access: '1'
   url: http://repository.ist.ac.at/id/eprint/405

But no actual file object. The file object is the only other place I see
'open access' in the publication schema. Should publications with only
an open access main_file_link also show up in the 'Open Access
Publications' link?

Thanks,

Jonathan Norris

IST Austria