[librecat-dev] open access publications not recognized

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Thu Mar 15 15:32:32 CET 2018

Hi Jonathan

Yes, this should show up in the Open Access Publications link (they don’t at the moment).

Can you create a bug report at our issue tracker? https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/issues

This helps us to report on the status of this issue and provides you feedback on the actions that were taken to solve it.

Cheers
Patrick