[librecat-dev] hook for after file is uploaded

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Thu May 17 16:36:53 CEST 2018

By 'file_name' do you mean only the file name or the full file path? If
so its possible to index the full file path in a layer?

It seems that when I use 'my $pub = publication->get(123);', I can
access the file information with '$pub->{file};':

[
   {
     access_level => "open_access",
     content_type => "application/pdf",
     creator => "system",
     date_created => "2018-05-08T13:52:35Z",
     date_updated => "2018-05-08T13:52:35Z",
     file_id => 4348,
     file_name =>
"A_survey_of_stochastic_games_with_limsup_and_liminf_objectives.pdf",
     file_size => 187419,
     open_access => 1,
     relation => "main_file",
   },
]

I could use this along with a Linux find command to find the file from
the file_store root.

Basically I am trying to add a feature for prepending pdf cover pages
(generated from html templates) to certain types of publications after
the file has been uploaded to the file system. I just need the right
hook and the path to the particular files.

  Thanks,

Jonathan