[librecat-dev] fix files in a layer

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Thu Sep 27 14:16:05 CEST 2018

This is a bug https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/issues/600

What you can do for now is to put an absolute path to the fix in your `config/route.yml` file

E.g.

_prefix:
  route:

exporter:
  publication:
    doi:
      package: ‘YAML'
      content_type: 'text/plain'
        fix: [“/MY/ABS/PATH/TO/MY/LAYER/fixes/test.fix"]