[librecat-dev] fix files in a layer

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Thu Sep 27 09:33:42 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have a layers.yml in the librecat root dir and it looks like:

    # Use the layers configuration file to add local configuration
    directories
    # for configurations files, templates, static files and Perl modules
    #
    # See also: https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/wiki/Layers
    #
    # E.g.
    #   mkdir -p /opt/librecat-myorg/config
    #   mkdir -p /opt/librecat-myorg/views
    #   mkdir -p /opt/librecat-myorg/public
    #   mkdir -p /opt/librecat-myorg/lib
    #
    # The YAML below should evaluate to an ARRAY of local configuration
    directories
    - /var/storage/librecat-ist

And I also have the file at:

    /var/storage/librecat-ist/fixes/to_doi_only_yaml.fix

Yet I still get the same errors. Everything else in my layer works
except for the fixes.

Thanks,
Jonathan
IST Austria