[librecat-dev] question regarding file properties

Vitali Peil vitali.peil at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Mar 25 08:26:07 CET 2020

Hi Jonathan,

yes, you have to remove these two properties. The request_a_copy is now
covered by the access_level and the open_access flag is added at
indexing time (called 'oa').

Concerning the versions: I guess you the same problem as described in
https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/issues/787

I am not sure about the "no-check-version" flag.

You might want to wait for version 3.0.0 planned for May.

Cheers,

Vitali