[librecat-dev] question regarding file properties

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Mon Mar 23 16:10:20 CET 2020

Hello,

I am trying to migrate my data for the Oscar update. I have publications
that are failing because there is the following fields in the file data:

file:
     open_access: 0
     request_a_copy: 1

I don't exactly know why they are here but it looks like the
'access_level' property covers this. Can I just remove these properties?

Also, in some of my publication authors there is a 'sequence' property
that is causing validation to fail. I don't see this in the store or
schema files, or where it's used, can I also just remove these properties?

Finally, I also have a record that is failing to import because librecat
is expecting a different version of the particular record ("expected 19
got 17"). Is it safe to just import these records with the
"no-check-version" flag. I am not sure what the consequences would be.

Thanks for the help!
Jonathan
IST Austria