[librecat-dev] how to have field remain in user after account save

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Wed May 27 10:34:50 CEST 2020

Hello,

Is there a way to configure a field in store.yml to have it remain in an
index document after saving the document via a form when there is no
entry for that field in the form?

As in, say I have a new field in the user mapping in store.yml which is
populated via some process somewhere in Librecat, but I don't have a
form field for this in the user account form. Can I configure the field
in store.yml so that it is not removed after I save the user via the
user's account form?

Thanks,
Jonathan
IST Austria