[librecat-dev] how to have field remain in user after account save

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Wed May 27 15:02:05 CEST 2020

Hi,

One way is using the LibreCat::Hook::read_only_fields

Somewhere in your config/catmandu.local.yml define:

hook:
      my_read_only_fields:
        - legacy_id

And in your config/hooks.yml

publication-update:
      before_fixes:
          - my_read_only_fields

In this way the legacy_id fileds are kept in the original state when updating a record via the forms.

Patrick