[librecat-dev] fix files in a layer

Nicolas Steenlant Nicolas.Steenlant at UGent.be
Thu Sep 27 08:36:06 CEST 2018

Hello Jonathan,

you should have a layers.yml file that contains:

- layer-root

then a file:

layer-root/fixes/to_doi_only_yaml.fix

Regards,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Steenlant
software developer at University Library Ghent

On 26 Sep 2018, at 16:37, Jonathan NORRIS <jnorris at ist.ac.at<mailto:jnorris at ist.ac.at>> wrote:

Hello,

I'm having an issue where my fix file is not being found when I try to make an export. The structure of the layer is:

- layer-root:
    - fixes:
        - to_doi_only_yaml.fix

When I call the export I get this error on the frontend:  error "Export doi_only_yaml is not available for this collection"

And this error in app.log:

LibreCat.App.Search.Route.export[54] : exporting YAML: Error open (<:unix) on 'fixes/to_doi_only_yaml.fix': No such file or directory at /var/storage/librecat/local/lib/perl5/Catmandu/Fix.pm line 91.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonathan
IST Austria